Monday, February 17, 2014

Transitional Tudor in Dallas

5422 Merrimac Drive
Dallas, TX 75206
$629,900
3 Bedrooms 2 Baths
2,496 sq. ft.


Happy Monday morning!  I know it's been awhile.  We have had lots going on over here and honestly I'm really trying to spend time with my family and not be so engrossed in the computer and internet.  As much as I love pinterest, tumblr, blogging, and researching it can take my time away and steal from my job as a mom when it gets out of control.  So, just trying to reign it in with the good Lord's help!  Feel free to pray for me - it's definitely not easy!

All that said, I would love to share with you this great Tudor in Dallas I saw last week.  It's stunning on the inside, adorable on the exterior and very updated with a fun vibe.  Not the super traditional I usually show you but I thought the updates were well done and worth sharing.  This home has a cozy feel and I particularly love the office with the giant map, great furniture and color scheme.  The living room is great too - the furniture and layout is just right for the room.

Which room is your favorite?


 











Pin It

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...