Sunday, June 24, 2012

Giuliana and Bill Rancic's Home for Sale in LA


12324 25th Helena Drive
Los Angeles, CA
$2,395,000
3 Bedroom 3 Bath
Listed by Partners Trust































I have been trying to find pictures of this home since I saw it on their show and so I'm super excited to share this home with you today!  Finally, a still shot peek into this gorgeous Brentwood residence.  The kitchen and exterior are my favorite features.  It's so down to earth for LA but I think that's what makes it so great.  It's unpretentious, manicured and simple.  Hope you enjoyed!
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. If I were a CT Real Estate agent, I would surely find it so easy to sell this gorgeous home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog site is pretty good! How was it made . I view something genuinely interesting about your site so I saved to my bookmarks . You can visit my site.
    distressed properties

    ReplyDelete
  3. Home enhancement is a quite regular event that the home owners undertake. This is true for I understand that all of us wanted our homes to look nicer and happy to live. The Home Remodeling Contractors Los Angeles 90049

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...