Monday, August 20, 2012

Schuyler Samperton Interior Design

Schuyler Samperton is an LA designer with award-winning taste.  She has been featured in numerous publications and even had a past career in T.V. where she put her creative abilities to work on shows like Melrose Place.  From Washington, DC she studied at art history and decorative arts at Trinity College and in New York she studied at Parsons School of Design.  I'm so jealous of her very prestigious educational background.  I would love to have studied decorative arts and Parsons would have been fabulous.

This home I wanted to share with you is a Pacific Palisades Guest House.  I think it is adorable and it really makes me want to see the main house if this is just the guest house!  







To see more of her fabulous work check out her website HERE
photos via Schuler Samperton Interior Design
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Hi Trisha, I'd love to be a guest! and would like to see the main house too. Love how the pool is set and the living room -wicker & books :) Love her work. Have a nice evening! Robin

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...