Friday, November 9, 2012

Laura Negri Photography

Laura Negri Photography is based in Atlanta, Georgia.  She does a wide range of work from portraits and weddings to commercial and interiors.  Her photographs are absolutely stunning.  Each image captures crisp lighting and a sentimental moment with just the right composition, but honestly what I love most about her work is the beautiful homes her clients live in.  Once you start looking at the images you'll see what I mean.  Traditional and gorgeous - I just can't get enough!  

Headboard is my fav and I love that girl's dress

Headboard caught my eye again.  I also love Laura's logo.

Once you get past those sweet blue eyes, the bedding looks fabulous

Velvet chair and window treatment not to mention the prettiest little dress on a beautiful baby

closet, baskets and color - this is a great picture

color combination

chair fabric and I love that outfit

how perfect - a changing station in front of a window (love the shutters)

soft color combination

geometric print and pop of color with a monogram

plates and pink and green ikat fabric

pink and aqua - stripe pillows (I have some just like this in black and white) and checks


paint color; low bookshelves; storage baskets

Check out Laura Negri's blog HERE.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...