Friday, July 18, 2014

Nantucket Houses No 1

60 Cliff Road
Nantucket, MA
6 Bedrooms 4.5 Baths
3,552 square feet
$3,495,000


If you've visited my blog before you know I'm synonymous for showing you Hamptons Houses so I thought why not change it up a bit and focus on Nantucket this summer.  I love the homes of Nantucket for their laid back style and elegance.  A different vibe than the Hamptons but that's what makes them so charming.  This gorgeous home is decked out with amazing interiors and furnishings.  Perfectly updated against the refined architectural details that have the Nantucket signature look written all over them.




















Pin It

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely home! Charming architecture and such stylish interiors!! I love Nantucket. Trisha, great tour! Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my DREAM !!! I Love Nantucket too, It is just the most special place on earth, so glad my sister sent me the link to your blog !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your posts never disappoint, Trisha! Stunning rooms.
    Terea
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...