Saturday, October 22, 2016

Green Go

So it's definitely been awhile since my last post and I'll tell you why one day but today I wanted you to know I'm getting the itch to blog again. 

I thought Green Go was the perfect "start" to blogging again.  

Don't you just love how green feels fresh and like a new start.  It's usually a background color but I'm seeing it as a foreground breaker lately so enjoy the bright and cheerful hue of green!



 
Giovanna Battaglia


Consuelo Castiglioni via Style Du Monde



Sofia Sanchez Barrenchea via WWD



Giovanna Battaglia




all photos via pinterest unless otherwise stated


SaveSaveSaveSave Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I truly appreciate this post. woman in green dress is looking so pretty.grass Carpet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing such as informative post!
    gym flooring

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...