Friday, March 30, 2012

Atlanta Interiors - Bedrooms

Today I wanted to feature the bedrooms of the Atlanta homes I posted about on Sunday. 
Muted tones in this master bedroom.  Love the fact there is a fireplace in here, lots of windows, and an eclectic mix of furnishings.  The headboard really makes a statement even though it's not my style I can still appreciate the quality of work here.

Sitting area in the Master is an added plus.  I love the velvet sofa and the roman shades.

Sisal!  Always makes a room look great.  Love the furniture here. 

More casual than the first two rooms but the bed linens here are so adorable and I love the natural tones in here.  Windows are great too!

Soft and much more traditional.  So much lighting it wouldn't be hard to get out of bed in this room.

I really like a four poster bed and can't go wrong with a fireplace.  It's hard to see but the mirrored closet doors are a nice feature.

Slightly more casual again but this room has a great pop of color to liven up the neutrals.

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Find homes for sale and home listings near your area.
    Find your perfect property advertised by owner and real estate agent.
    More details postallads4free.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...