Monday, March 12, 2012

Layla Grayce Pinterest Contest - PLEASE VOTE FOR ME!



My biggest obsession is Pinterest and when Layla Grayce (a website started by a duo of lifelong friends passionate about beautiful surroundings selling wonderful items for children, women and the home) pinned this contest I was certain I wanted to enter and see what I could create.  
Please vote check out the Layla Grayce blog and vote for me if you like my board.  Voting ends March 14th.  Thank you for taking the time to check it out.  I love their products and I'm super excited to be in the top 5.
PLEASE VOTE FOR ME!!!




Here is a snapshot of my pinterest board for the contest above and a mood board I put together on Polyvore below...












Source: polyvore.com via Trisha on Pinterest
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...