Friday, September 27, 2013

Birthday Wish List

It's that time of year again!  
No, not Christmas...my Birthday.  Anyone in my family will tell you I make a list every year and everyone will tell you how annoying I am about my list(s).  I don't just make one, I tweak it and end up with several revisions.  Not something I'm proud of but it's true nonetheless.
So, I'm hoping my family will look at this blog post and take some hints on what to get me...or maybe I'll just dream away and share with you!




Tory Burch Metallic Reva
Because I always need a silver shoe


Essie Licorice

Because I love Black and this is pure black

Bamboo Flatware

Because it goes with almost any china or everyday dishes

Monogram Notecards on Etsy

Because I'm always running out

J.Crew Factory Jeans

Because I need a pair of jeans that aren't white

Flexx Jet Set Bootie

Because I still don't own an ankle boot yet

Mrs. Meyers Iowa Pine Hand Soap

Because this will get me ready for Christmas

NLT Study Bible

Because a BSF friend sends me scriptures from the NLT and I love this version now


Champion Jacket
Because this is perfect for wearing on those cool fall mornings

Sam Edelman Paradox Boot
Because I don't have a black riding boot

Tory Burch Reva Ballerina Flat
Because I would love a nude flat














Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...