Thursday, December 19, 2013

Christmas Wish List


1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  6  |  7  |  8

I had so much fun sharing my Birthday wish list with you that I thought I would put together a Christmas wish list.  

1.  I've always wanted the classic Burberry quilted coat.  It will never go out of style and in the Texas winter it's very practical.  

2.  Pearls are my favorite maybe even over diamonds and I love this cluster pearl necklace.  

3.  Ina Garten cookbook - I don't even have one of her books and spent an entire year watching almost every episode when I was pregnant with my first.  My good friend Amy is the best cook and she says you can't go wrong with Ina's recipes - she is right!

4.  This J.Crew polka dot shirt would look so great with the booties I have on my list and kelly green skinny jeans.  

5.  LLBean totes for carrying everything (monogrammed of course).  

6.  Read number four.  

7.  These monogram earrings are so cute and come in different colors.  

8.  Red transferware to mix with my wedding china and tartan for my Christmas table.  





Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...