Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Southampton in Houston

1822 Wroxton
Houston, TX
$895,000
3 Bedrooms 2.5 Baths
1,968 Sq. Ft.
Listed by Cathy Blum with Greenwood King Properties


I guess I just can't get enough of Houston real estate!  I love the interiors of this home for sale.  
By the way, I always have a link to the real estate site when you click on the listing agent's name.  
Back to this house that I would love to move in to…
I think if the kitchen is great it can sell a home.  We have been house hunting and I know if the kitchen either has potential to be great or has been renovated and I mean renovated with good design thought, materials and quality appliances then I am more prone to think seriously about the home as an option.  I also think the powder bath is adorable.  It's a great use of small space with the skirted sink.  
Isn't the nursery beautiful - I just love the linen club chair and would love to see the rest of this room.  Floors, natural light, window treatments, sisal rugs, and neutral furnishings and walls make this new listing an easy sell in my opinion.
Happy looking!














Pin It

4 comments:

  1. I will take the pool, the nursery, and the dining room, please.
    Great house.
    Teresa
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right there with you. Thanks for your comment Teresa!

      Delete
  2. this is my niece's home! it's darling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How exciting! Thank you for sharing and please tell your niece I love her home!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...