Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Nantucket Builder - Cross Rip Development


Cross Rip Development is a custom home builder in Nantucket, MA.  A full service construction company that produces unique and beautiful Nantucket homes.  Each home featured has wonderful details and materials and its own creative style.  I love how the homes are scaled appropriately and aren't over the top.  Marble bathrooms, white kitchens, cozy bedrooms, inviting living spaces...what more could you want in a Nantucket home?  Each home has a great staircase and trim details.  I think the Cisco Residence is my favorite but I love the curb appeal of the Shimmo Residence.  
Which home do you prefer?

For a closer look at their portfolio visit their website HERE.

Cisco Residence













Surfside Residence








 




Shimmo Residence





 



Cisco Cottage





Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Every good blog has two features, they have a very good topic and you see lot of good comments. Its blogging that has made me know new things everyday. I absolutely sure that people in this world have come closer in their personal world. There so many things working for a blog and the topic. If you get a chance pop up by my page, maybe you would like wedding pearl jewelry.You can visit our pearl bracelets. wish pearl have good quality.Its just a flat world now because of blogs like this one, I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...