Thursday, April 26, 2012

Calder Clark Designs - A Blue and White Affair

Calder Clark is an event planner out of Charleston, SC and her work is absolutely stunning.  I know we have been talking about birthday parties but this wedding is so fascinating with it's traditional touches that I thought you might enjoy looking at it as much as I did.  The blue and white with lime green is a fabulous color combination.  Check out more images of this wedding in her look book here.

via Charleston Magazine here. 









last 4 images via Charleston Magazine here.


 



A Bryan Photo is the source for all the photos on this blog post except where noted.   Check out their website here.  I loved the family photo and photo of her son, Camp that I wanted you to see it too!  Gorgeous color and lighting and I love the traditional yet simple feel of the pictures.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...