Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Gingham Birthday Party

After talking about Grayon's Birthday party I thought I would spend a few days highlighting some cool parties and invitations.  This first party is a gingham dessert party from Ruby May Designs for her sons 2 year old birthday seen on Amy Atlas Designs blog here.  The inspiration came from Sarah Jane Studios which I discovered when researching for baby things back when I was pregnant with Grayson 3 years ago.  I love Sarah Jane Studios and her work is amazing.  Back to the party, this party so unique and clever.  I love the little wagon with the treat bags inside and the licorice candy on the cake with the ribbon accents and giant two - all great ideas!  









Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...